RE: [xsl] reccursive sum ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] reccursive sum ?
From: "Ricaud Matthieu" <matthieu.ricaud@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:36:53 +0100
Ok I proceed and it work fine ! I only had a bug because of the folowing
line :

		document(concat('../ME/', $refME, '.xml')

So I put it in a variable

		<xsl:variable name="PathMEXML">
			../ME/<xsl:value-of select="$refME"/>.xml
and then :

and it work ! But i really don't understant why it did not work with the
first expression !!!??,