[xsl] Testing for CDATA

Subject: [xsl] Testing for CDATA
From: "Todd Baker" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 12:13:14 +1100
Hi all,

We are making some changes to our CMS and I am having some difficulty
testing for CDATA sections. In a effort to reduce server load on very large
xml files (up to 100mb) we are toying with storing HTML data within cdata
tags (opinions on this are welcome too).

I am trying to test for either of the following XML types.

1.
<asset id="12">
	<element_title>Test Page Title</element_title>
	<element_content>
	</element_content>
</asset>

2.
<asset id="12">
	<element_title>Test Page Title</element_title>
	<element_content>
			<![CDATA[
			]]>
	</element_content>
</asset>

Is it possible to test for the presence of a cdata section in a xsl:choose ?

Thanks in advance.

Todd