Re: [xsl] table-row height attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] table-row height attribute
From: "Mark Williams" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:38:06 -0000
Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the response.

As you probably know, if the text in a cell is too long it wraps to the next
line and increases the row height.  The spec says that specifying a height
fixes the height, by which I  assumed it meant that any wrapping text would
be lost.  Either I've misread the spec or FOP doesn't implement it correctly
for table rows.  I appreciate what you say about keeping text within the row
size, but I don't have control over the size of the text inputted.  What I
would like to be able to do, however, is control the row height so that it
will be fixed at say 0.6cm regardless of the text inputted.  This would , of
course, has the unfortunate side effect of not rendering certain text, but I
still need to be able to do it.

If you have any thoughts, always appreciated.

Regards,

Mark Williams