[xsl] Dynamic sort on the client side XSL

Subject: [xsl] Dynamic sort on the client side XSL
From: Bret <laker_66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:19:48 -0800 (PST)
Hi there !
        I have a XML/XSL table that is generated
server side and then parsed into HTML and sent to the
client side . I want the user  be able to click any of
the headings of the table and have the table sort by
that heading. Is this possible to do the sorting using
any XSL Sorting functions on the client side without
having to go back to the server(The reason i dont want
to go back to the server and request and then sort is
redundancy ) .
Or would i have to use javascript to do the sort on
client side based on the selection .

Thanks!!!!