Re: [xsl] Newbie - trying to extract specific values from XML file.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Newbie - trying to extract specific values from XML file.
From: Julian Voelcker <asp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:27:11 GMT
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:29:05 -0500,  wrote:
> By putting all the code in the root template you make it very large, so you'll have to be careful not to get lost. On the other hand, by putting all the code in the root template, you fix your context so all XPath expressions start at the same place.

Thanks Charles, I need to have a play with it to see which is going to be the easiest to maintain.

Either way the template is going to be massive.  It would be nice if there was some way of being able to break it down into a number of smaller documents, particularly since some of the 'if' statements are inserting some massive sections.
--
Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
United Kingdom