[xsl] Sorting order

Subject: [xsl] Sorting order
From: Shashi.Bhushan@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:43:48 +0530
Hi All,

I want the ascending and desending order on click for the same xml file and
using one single xsl file.Is it possible  and how we can implement this.

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege.  It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
     Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
     Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
     Registered in England No.1000954.
     t  +44 (0)8702 416181
     w  www.xansa.com