[xsl] [Job Posting] XSL Programmers in Denver, CO

Subject: [xsl] [Job Posting] XSL Programmers in Denver, CO
From: Brian Rollins <brollins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:11:46 -0800 (PST)
***Job Posting***

Sorry for the spam gang. If you are interested, do not
reply to me, please use the email address at the
bottom of the message. Thanks!

CheapTickets, a leading provider of discounted leisure
travel
products is looking for a GUI Developer.

This individual is responsible for integrating the
user interface for our web site(s). You will design
and develop web applications using XSLT, JavaScript
and HTML. Daily responsibilities include analyzing,
designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting
front-end software including enhancements to existing
software.

The GUI Programmer will have:

7Good communication skills, written and verbal
7Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
7Ability to work effectively in a team environment

Minimum Qualifications:

7Minimum BS degree in Computer Engineering, Software
Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems
or equivalent work experience
7Minimum 1 year experience with XSLT or other
XML-based languages
73-4 or more years experience with HTML and
JavaScript.
7Previous experience with Dreamweaver, Microsoft
Office and Internet browser applications (IE,
Netscape/Mozilla)

Desired Qualifications:

Previous experience with XML Spy or other XML editor
and Clearcase.

If you are interested in applying for this position,
please send your resume and salary requirements
directly to us at ctix.resumes@xxxxxxxxxxx - thanks!