Re: [xsl] unwanted xmlns="" attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] unwanted xmlns="" attribute
From: "Hugh Dixon" <hugh.dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:29:23 +1000
I have recently had a similar problem, where I was wanting to generate
an element in the namespace of it's parent.  I have a number of
'generic' elements that span a couple of name spaces, which I suspect is
bad XML, but that is where I am at.  When I create one of these elements
I want it to be in the same namespace as its parent.  I ended up
hardwiring the templates (matches) to particular name spaces.

Finally, my question is, can I get the namespace of the parent element
(of where I am currently writing to) in/from the result tree?

Hugh