Re: [xsl] Group and compare data

Subject: Re: [xsl] Group and compare data
From: Verakso <verakso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 16:35:06 +0200
Hello guys.

Thanks  a lot for the input.

:Michael
> That's my reading between the lines, anyway. I don't know what the
> moral of the tale is... you can draw your own.

I think you are absolutely right in you interpritation. but still, and
correct me if am wrong. Saxon is both a licensed (sold) program, and
includes in some varoius form for open-source. If that is correct, it
is possible to do. I think a lot of my kind, just "expect" Microsoft
to deliver the technology free (as part of the package), but why
should they, there is plente of alernatives arround.

:Pieter
I am more a XML kind a guy than a strict RDBM kind of guy, so I rather
stick with the XSLT approach instead. I have also been using the VB's
WebClass ages ago, and perhars i even at that time read your article.
> For example, it should be fairly easy to let a C# application call a Java process, > let it run, and get back the results asynchronously when it's ready.
If you happend to have som examples of that, please send them to me off-list

:Anton
> Here's an XSLT 1.0 solution:
Thanks a lot for that, If i ever get to Belgium I buy you a beer (and
you have some damn fine one to choose from).
> Note: if you control the structure of your input file
Once again thanks for your feedback

/Thomas