Re: [xsl] support extension in xalan2.6.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] support extension in xalan2.6.0
From: "Janvier Majirus FANSI" <jmfansi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:53:37 +0200
Hi all,

I installed xalan 2.6.0 now independently to cocoon.
i setted  xercesImpl.jar, xml-apis.jar, and xalan.jar within my classpath.
Within a simple stylesheet, i added these instructions:
xmlns:dyn="http://exslt.org/dynamic";
<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:if test="function-available('dyn:evaluate')">
</xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

when i called this stylesheet in command line: java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in doc.xml -xsl doc.xsl;
xalan returned: XSLT Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerException):Unknow error in xpath.

Should anyone know what appened? what is wrong? This version claims to support EXSLT extension, do i make other configuration tasks? Any remarks from you are welcome.

I thank you in advance

Majirus