Re: [xsl] sorting and preceding-sibling - only print *first* in sorted list??

Subject: Re: [xsl] sorting and preceding-sibling - only print *first* in sorted list??
From: "Hardy Merrill" <HMerrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:38:51 -0400
I like the idea, but I don't know how to do that.  Can you take pity on
an XSL newbie and kindly show me how to do that?

>>> marvin.the.cynical.robot@xxxxxxxxx 10/12/04 10:09AM >>>
Hi,

    Why dont you write a second XSL program and have it operate on the
sorted output of the first? The document order for the
preceding-sibling in the second program will be the right order that
you need.

Regards,
Kenneth