Re: [xsl] easy one

Subject: Re: [xsl] easy one
From: Gary Hegenbart <ghegenbart@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:47:14 -0700
Hardy,
I'm not an expert, but you need to check to see if the node name
starts with ERR. Assuming you are working in the 'user' node, you can
try this:

<xsl:if test="count(./*[starts-with(name(), 'ERR')])&gt;0">
  <!-- do something for an error node -->
</xsl:if>

It counts all child nodes whose name starts with ERR, the tests if the
count is greater than

Good luck,
Gary

--