Re: [xsl] newbie question - process xml file having special chars with xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] newbie question - process xml file having special chars with xsl
From: "dave heyer" <dave_heyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:19:13 -0400
Hi Bruce, I am trying to do the transformation, to get the value of the node "Muller" and print it out in html file. dave

From: Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:55:30 -0400

On Oct 26, 2004, at 2:20 PM, dave heyer wrote:

I have a question about processing special chars in xml file with xsl. I've searched the postings on this forum and tried some of the suggestions, but it did not work for me. In my data file, there may be many special chars (lat1, specila chars, and symbols, ect.).

What are you trying to do? You say "processing special chars", but don't specify how.

Bruce

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/