[xsl] xhtml2fo.xsl not processing markup

Subject: [xsl] xhtml2fo.xsl not processing markup
From: "Random Blackburn" <cipherlad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:30:09 -0800
I am processing my XHTML source using the xhtml.xsl stylesheet by AntennaHouse. Like a previous poster here, I am only getting back the text from the XHTML file, no markup of any kind (xhtml, fo, or otherwise). My XHTML file looks something like this...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
 <vcl_unit>
     <h2>Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?</h2>
 </vcl_unit>

But my output looks like this...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

My guess is I'm missing a namespace declaration somewhere, but I don't know what I need. I've tried replacing the <html> tag with a <doc> tag as well.