Re: [xsl] not a well-formed output XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] not a well-formed output XML
From: RQamar <qamar_rahil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:23:21 +0000
Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

So just for my clarification. Is this piece of code meant to sort out the XML structure once the output has been generated? In other words, will this piece of code form part of Processor2.xsl (as shown below) ?

Input.xml --> Processor1.xsl --> Output1.xml --> Processor2.xsl --> FinalOutput.xml

Oh that will process your current output to final one. I missed the bit where you showed the current output, I thought it was the input and I didn't look at your stylesheet at all. Could you show us the original source document, it's easier to give you answer if one has access to the source (because otherwise I first have to reverse engineer the input vocabulary from your stylesheet, if possible.)

Cheers,

Jarno - Madam Zu: September 2002 Mix

Heres a decent chunk of my input.xml (the entire file runs to some 1000 odd lines :) )
----------------

<TOP>
<DEFCONCEPT id="0001" name="A">
<CHILD>
<CONCEPT name="A1" ref="0002"/>
</CHILD>
<IMPLIES>..(Parent class and SOME/ANY restrictions, if any)...</IMPLIES>
</DEFCONCEPT>

   <DEFCONCEPT id="0002" name="A1">
       <IMPLIES>
           <CONCEPT name="A" ref="0001"/>
           <AND/>
           <SOME>
           <OBJECT-SLOT name="hasProperty2" ref="10001"/>
           <CONCEPT name="XY" ref="0004"/>
           </SOME>
       </IMPLIES>
   </DEFCONCEPT>

<DEFCONCEPT id="0004" name="XY">
<CHILD>
<CONCEPT name="XY1" ref="0005"/>
<CONCEPT name="XY2" ref="0006"/>
</CHILD>
<IMPLIES>..(Parent class and SOME/ANY restrictions, if any)...</IMPLIES>
</DEFCONCEPT>

<DEFCONCEPT id="0005" name="XY1">
<CHILD>
<CONCEPT name="XY11" ref="0007"/>
<CONCEPT name="XY12" ref="0008"/>
</CHILD>
<IMPLIES>..(Parent class and SOME/ANY restrictions, if any)...</IMPLIES>
</DEFCONCEPT>

<DEFCONCEPT id="0007" name="XY11">
<IMPLIES>.....</IMPLIES> <!---no more children or imply condiitons. STOP RECURSION.->
</DEFCONCEPT>
</TOP>

Cheers
Rahil