RE: [xsl] newbie question concerning javascript and xsl.

Subject: RE: [xsl] newbie question concerning javascript and xsl.
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:02:34 -0600
Hi Lior,

You cannot use javascript inside your XSL. You'll need to pass the
this.innerHTML into the stylesheet using a parameter and then create the
onclick event that (when the page is created and loaded in the browser)
fires the javascript submit_channel function, passing in the parameter value
of this.innerHTML.

HTH,
<prs/>