Re: [xsl] escaping/entities on the fly?

Subject: Re: [xsl] escaping/entities on the fly?
From: "Gabriel K." <gabriel.klappenbach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:47:19 +0100
Well my output is this:
<xsl:output method="html" media-type="text/html" encoding="ISO-8859-1" indent="no" omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>

And it seems to do what you said in XSLT 1.0 which is what I'm using, for instance it converts the word "kabelskep" to "Kabelsk%C3%A5p"

The thing is I want it to be seen as "kabelskep" in the newly created mail when you klick the mailto link. Right now I'm getting some weird symbol instad of "e". How can I achive this?
I must admit this encoding stuff is confusing to me. :/

/Gabriel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>