Re: [xsl] Adding Prefixes to Elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Adding Prefixes to Elements
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:18:25 -0800 (PST)
Probably you can use the feature "edit -> replace"
cleverly to save time..

As a last resort (when everything fails!) you can
*write a stylesheet* to make changes in your original
stylesheets .. Probably some variant of identity
transform..

Regards,
Mukul

--- Jonathan Marenus <jonathanmarenus@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> In XMLSpy, how would I go about automatically adding
> prefixes to every element name in my XSL stylesheet.
>
> For example, when I have a template match="A/B/C", I
> would like it to change to x:A/x:B/x:C.  I want this
> to occur for every element name in my stylesheet,
> whether they be in a template statement, for-each
> statement, etc.  I am asking this because I have
> some
> really large stylesheet files that I would rather
> not
> enter the prefixes manually.  It would take too much
> of my time.  Any suggestions?
>
> Jonathan Marenus

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!