Re: [xsl] Bash scritp

Subject: Re: [xsl] Bash scritp
From: Beatriz Langiano <bialangiano@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:46:32 -0300 (ART)
Hi Hardy,

Thanks by your help, but what I need read some
specifics  elements of a XML document, as I do in
XSLT, for example:

<date>
<xsl:value-of select= "." />
</date>

<creator>
<xsl:value-of select= "." />
</date>

My script must read these elements values and insert
them in a database.

Thanks, Beatriz

http://freshmeat.net/projects/bashdiff/index.html#xml

> http://home.eol.ca/~parkw/index.html#xml