Re: [xsl] Probs using XSLT in browsers

Subject: Re: [xsl] Probs using XSLT in browsers
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 18:00:21 +0000
Ah, a little more IE voodoo...

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:43:02 +0000, Antsnio Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just went to some debuging and put it to work like this:
>
> <xsl:for-each select="document('')/*/xsl:variable[@name='dias']/dia">
>
> at least in FF cause in IE it gives another error i guess it's unrelated...

But i guessed wrong. It seems that using document() like that in IE
returns *not* the xsl document that contains the call but the html
file where i was in the first place!!!!

Since i'm using Sarissa i don't know if the problem is in IE itself or
in the Sarissa implementation of XSLTProcessor.

So i solved the all thing by putting the "dias" variable info in a
separate xml file, it turns to be a better solution cause it's
reusable...

It works perfectly in FF, i still have another problem in IE that this
time i guess again is not related...