[xsl] current-group () function trouble

Subject: [xsl] current-group () function trouble
From: "Kessler, Marcy" <marcy.kessler@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:12:39 -0700
Hello All -

I don't think I understand how the current-group () function works
exactly.  What I want to do is add "FourHead" and "FiveHead" to the
following code.  I've attempted to modify this code to accomplish this
and finally got it to be both well-formed in XMLSpy and not have any
errors when processing (using Saxon 8.3).  However, with my changes, I
lose data in the output xml files.

The following is the original code.  Can any of you help me with
understanding how I need to change this to add these elements?

Thank you,
Marcy (still a newbie, but learning)

<xsl:apply-templates select="current-group()[self::OneHead]" />
           <xsl:for-each-group select="current-group() except ."
group-starting-with="TwoHead">
             <xsl:choose>
               <xsl:when test="self::TwoHead">
                 <section>
                   <xsl:call-template name="addId"/>
                   <xsl:apply-templates
select="current-group()[self::TwoHead]"/>
                   <xsl:for-each-group select="current-group() except ."
                                       group-starting-with="ThreeHead">
                   <xsl:choose>
                     <xsl:when test="self::ThreeHead">
                       <section>
                         <xsl:call-template name="addId"/>
                         <xsl:apply-templates
select="current-group()[self::*]"/>
                       </section>
                     </xsl:when>
                     <xsl:otherwise>
                       <xsl:apply-templates
select="current-group()[self::*]"/>
                     </xsl:otherwise>
                   </xsl:choose>
                   </xsl:for-each-group>
                 </section>
               </xsl:when>
               <xsl:otherwise>
                 <xsl:for-each-group select="current-group()"
                                     group-starting-with="ThreeHead">
                 <xsl:choose>
                   <xsl:when test="self::ThreeHead">
                     <section>