[xsl] Newbie issue with apply-templates and output

Subject: [xsl] Newbie issue with apply-templates and output
From: "A.Little" <A.Little@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:21:36 -0000

I'm quite new to all this XSL stuff and have now got very confused with
what's happening with the output using my XSL - it's dumping out the
text from nodes even tough I've not specified in the XSL to do this. The
code (xml & xsl) is given below with the output - and I'm confused why
it's output 'heading 1' etc twice, and why 'I'm here' is being output at
all. How can I change my xsl so it only outputs the headings once, and
the extra text isn't displayed at all?

It's probably obvious to everyone else - but not to me! :-(

Any help/explanation much appreciated,
Here's the XSL:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"