Re: [xsl] Replacing strings in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Replacing strings in XSL
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:13:04 -0600
I'm sure it is, but exactly how you'd want to go about it is likely to
depend on the details of what you are trying to do. How about sending us
snippets (small but complete enough to show the problem) of your XML
source, your stylesheet so far, and your desired output. It's pretty hard
to answer questions in a vacuum (at least for me).

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communicaton Services

preetig_2 <preetig_2@xxxxxxxxx>
03/18/2005 03:07 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[xsl] Replacing strings in XSL

Hi ,

I am trying to replace white space with &nbsp; .
Please let me know if its doable in XSL.

Thanks,
Preeti