Re: [xsl] Pick up generated numbering for cross reference using key?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Pick up generated numbering for cross reference using key?
From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:14:14 +0100
Cas Tuyn wrote:
> It can be calculated I think. I had great dificulty writing:
>
> 'Count the number of tables in the current section only, before the
> table with <table id="csrh026a.dia-6"> , and add 1', from within the
> xref xslt declaration. Should that be something like:

You can use <xsl:number/> for getting number of current node. You can
change current node with xsl:for-each trick or better create template in
separate mode for generating cross-references.

<xsl:for-each select="id('csrh026a.dia-6')">
   <xsl:number count="table" from="section" level="any"/>
</xsl:for-each>

				Jirka

   Jirka Kosek     e-mail: jirka@xxxxxxxx     http://www.kosek.cz
   Profesionalnm 9kolenm a poradenstvm v oblasti technologim XML.
      Podmvejte se na na9 novl spu9tln} web http://DocBook.cz
        Podrobn} pxehled 9kolenm http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]