RE: RE: [xsl] New Developer Survey Shows XQuery Adoption Skyrocke ting

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] New Developer Survey Shows XQuery Adoption Skyrocke ting
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:19:53 -0600
I agree that the sample of developers taken would have a special interest in
using XQuery over time, not because they don't like XSLT but because they
want/need to use it related to RDBMs. I know I'm one of them.

Anyway, XSLT evangelists could be doing the same thing, surveying 550
members of this list for example. Anyone can predict the output... and after
that XQuery fans will say it's fluff. :-)

Cheers,
<prs/>