RE: [xsl] xls:for-each not working

Subject: RE: [xsl] xls:for-each not working
From: josh higgins <doopsterus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:11:29 -0800 (PST)
Thaks for the simple xslt help... that made it so much
easier.  So to fix this (assuming I am using the
apache.xml.fop processor) I could do this how?  I have
tried <xsl:preserve-space
elements="transaction_detail"/> but that does not seem
to work... I still only get one space.  I am putting
that right after my xsl: namespace declaration.