RE: [xsl] providing intellisense using DTD/schema

Subject: RE: [xsl] providing intellisense using DTD/schema
From: "Aron Bock" <aronbock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 19:14:06 +0000
I believe much of Jedit's dropdown code completion is provided by its "Sidekick" plugin, but I'm not sure that's still the case. Its "XML" plugin, installable via its Download Manager, may provide its own code completion. It's been a version or so since I looked at the code, sorry. Anyway, try one of Jedit's developer forums at http://community.jedit.org/?q=forum

Regards,

--A