Re: [xsl] Schema declarations showing up in my html

Subject: Re: [xsl] Schema declarations showing up in my html
From: Spencer Tickner <spencertickner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 07:43:33 -0700
Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. I'll try and find a work around, maybe strip it
out using a seperate program. You're comment did get me wondering
though. If copy-of is to be avoided how does one deal with inline
elements (<i>, <strong>). I'm pretty new to the entire xml game and so
far copy-of seems to be the only way to get them across.

Thanks,

Spence