Re: [xsl] xsl: preserving spaces preserves only one space?

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl: preserving spaces preserves only one space?
From: josh higgins <doopsterus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:06:45 -0700 (PDT)
I am sorry.  I am new to xsl (as you can propably
tell) so I am sorry if I am being a pain.  I am not
sure how I can tell if the white spaces are still
around before I get to my fo block.  All that I know
is that they are present in my xml file. And the only
time they are touched is in my detail template.  How
can I tell if they are present before I get to my fo
block?  I added the linefeed-treatment="preserve" and
it did not change anything.  So I guess they are not
being preserved.  What could be going on?

Thanks