RE: [xsl] How to use multiple xsl:import

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to use multiple xsl:import
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 18:50:25 -0500
> Since the two xsl:apply-imports are in the same template, they will follow
exactly the same search path in looking for the next template to apply.

This makes sense.

> If you want to search different sets of templates in the two cases, the
mechanism to use is modes.

This not... how do I use mode on xsl:import? AFAIK mode belongs to
xsl:template and xsl:call-templates... please explain!

BTW, the stylesheets imported are self-contained stylesheets - they are just
like small web parts. We'd like an OOP approach, using XML, XSLT and CSS.

Cheers,
<prs/>