Re: [xsl] help with java.lang.outofmemoryerror

Subject: Re: [xsl] help with java.lang.outofmemoryerror
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 08:53:43 +0530
        Pass the -Xms 512M and -Xmx 512m VM args in the command line you
use to invoke your program.

                      Seegmiller"              To:      "XSLT" <XSL-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <hookjaw20@comca         cc:      (bcc: omprakash.v/Polaris)
            >                  Subject: [xsl] help with java.lang.outofmemoryerror
                      04/06/2005 07:33
                      Please respond
                      to xsl-list

I am using saxon 8.3 with several input docs (>40M) while outputting to
1000 xml files and get this error.  I have read about allocating more
to java. How is this done? Can this be corrected?

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at