Re: [xsl] xsl can't get graphic to load from xml file

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl can't get graphic to load from xml file
From: josh higgins <doopsterus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:28:15 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, I don't think that I mentioned that I am new to
this xml and xsl thing.  So basically what you are
saying is that I cannot have a dynaminc path (one read
in from the xsl sheet) and place it in the url?  My
absolute path is already in the xml.  There is no
generation what-so-ever. So can this xml data be read
into local xsl:variable and then used in the url?

I am using apache.xml.fop to generate my pdf off of my
xsl.

Yahoo! Messenger