Re: [xsl] xsl can't get graphic to load from xml file

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl can't get graphic to load from xml file
From: Eliot Kimber <ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:43:26 -0500
josh higgins wrote:
Ok, I don't think that I mentioned that I am new to
this xml and xsl thing. So basically what you are
saying is that I cannot have a dynaminc path (one read
in from the xsl sheet) and place it in the url? My
absolute path is already in the xml. There is no
generation what-so-ever. So can this xml data be read
into local xsl:variable and then used in the url?

Not sure I understand your question. You can put anything you want in the URL you are generating and it can come from the XSLT script or the input XML.

Cheers,

E.
--
W. Eliot Kimber