Re: [xsl] Transforming XML Blockquotes - Mixed Content

Subject: Re: [xsl] Transforming XML Blockquotes - Mixed Content
From: "Edward Bryant" <bryant_edward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:18:31 -0500
I can get the paragraph numbers to show up by adding it to the paragraph template

<xsl:template match="paragraph">
</xsl:template>

But to be able to apply the correct formatting to the various new p tags created by the transformation, I need to add at least two different classes. (1) to the paragraph within the blockquote (to remove the indent that is applied to other paragraphs and to account for the decreased line-height that blockquotes get) and (2) to the new false paragraphs (to remove the indent that would be applied following the blockquote).

So, even though the XSL code works, it introduces some of the same problems that IE6 caused to the original XHTML blockquote-as-child-object problem.