Re: [xsl] Measuring the complexity of XSLT stylesheets

Subject: Re: [xsl] Measuring the complexity of XSLT stylesheets
From: Ben Pickering <benpickering@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:18:49 +0100
Something maybe related to the size of the tree resulting from parsing
the XPath expression?  The two examples given would be closer under
this metric than the length of their string representations...

Jaxen ( http://jaxen.org/ ) uses an XPath parser called 'SAXPath' that
might be useful for creating a program to calculate the size of the
tree (although I've never used it :)

Good luck.
Ben.