Re: [xsl] XSL-FO & Images

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO & Images
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:03:42 +0100
> I actually found this useful, it simplifies the development of
> transformations from (X)HTML to XSLFO and vice versa quite a bit.

Could you elaborate? How does a syntax of src='url("foo.png")' make
anything easier than the syntax src="foo.png" ?
One of the professed advantages of FO over CSS is that as ituses an XSL
syntax it is easier to parse and deconstruct the rules. The use of CSS
syntax within the attribute doesn't really help in that aim it seems to
me.

David

http://www.star.net.uk