Re: [xsl] Trying to build a schema and add a namespace

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trying to build a schema and add a namespace
From: Danny Vint <dvint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:09:07 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the code but it has one of the problems I was trying to avoid - you have to have the namespace defined on the stylesheet element. I was trying to avoid this because some of these namespaces will change with time (we version our namespaces).

I'm beginning to think that I'll have to either have a preprossing step that generates a stylesheet with the namespaces or to post process the resulting schema and add the namespaces that way.

We are trying to externalize the things that change outside the stylesheet. This is why the information about the namespace is in the source file.

..dan

Danny Vint

Specializing in Panoramic Images of California and the West
http://www.dvint.com

Voice:510:522-4703
FAX: 801-749-3229