Re: [xsl] Trying to build a schema and add a namespace

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trying to build a schema and add a namespace
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:48:44 +0530
Hi,

Nothing's different. It's just that 'yy' is the next in line after the
schema namespace for which I have a declaration in the stylesheet. Also,
the yy I introduced in place of an empty prefix which was for the default
namepspace which gave some other error. A revised stylesheet with one entry
being for the default namespace (no prefix) would be useful.

Cheers,
Omprakash.V

                    David
                    Carlisle             To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    <davidc@xxxxx        cc:     (bcc: omprakash.v/Polaris)
                    o.uk>                Subject:     Re: [xsl] Trying to build a schema and add a namespace

                    04/20/2005
                    06:00 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    xsl-list

> Namespace for prefix 'yy' has not been declared."
just yy not the others?
That would be very odd. What is different about yy and (say) jag?
Or it it just that yy is the first namespace listed and then you get a
fatal error so no errors reported for the later namespace prefixes?

> Is this a feature that saxon has but xalan doesn't?

It's not a specific saxon feature I'm using (apart from xx:node-set()),
just XSLT1 specification, I can't tell from here whether you have a
user-error or a xalan bug.

David

http://www.star.net.uk

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in