Re: [xsl] Passing a variable number of parameters or rather an array

Subject: Re: [xsl] Passing a variable number of parameters or rather an array
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:54:50 +0100
If i remember correctly, i've done some passing by using a node
constructed in, and passed by, Java without any problem.

Then in Javascript i couldn't pass a node to the xsl, so i've passed
as a string and the use substring(...) cause the length of the
individual "parameters" is equal. Then theres the problem of iterate,
if you have a fixed numbers of  individual "parameters" you can use
something like creating a dummy node-set with that number (say three)

<dummy>
<param/>
<param/>
<param/>
</dummy>

and then use a xsl:for-each on it and access the parsed strings in it.

Probably i didn't explain myself clear, i'm not a expert neither in
XSL neither in English.

If you want i try to clarify with a example.