[xsl] xsl:sort

Subject: [xsl] xsl:sort
From: Phillip Nicolson <pjn3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Apr 2005 18:32:13 +0100
Hi,

I am trying to sort a list of jobs using:

            <xsl:for-each select="//job">
            <xsl:sort select="@time" />

However the value of time is sorted by the day not date order ie:

Fri Apr 01 14:55:08 BST 2005

will come before

Thu Mar 31 13:54:55 BST 2005

as the sort is using the default data-type and sorting as text. Is there
a way to sort these values using the date values of @time?

thanks