Re: [xsl] Transforming XML Blockquotes - Mixed Content - XSLT 1.0 Solution

Subject: Re: [xsl] Transforming XML Blockquotes - Mixed Content - XSLT 1.0 Solution
From: "Edward Bryant" <bryant_edward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:12:40 -0500
Is there a more accepted way to escape HTML tags that you want to include in a template?

In the example I just gave, I cannot insert the tags I need because they don't then the start/end tags don't match.

Some of the DOE examples I saw used it because the incoming XML data had character references, etc., whereas here I am using it to correct for something I am adding to the template. So, how else would you get the XSL transformation to ignore something like this?

Is there a non-DOE way to do this?