[no subject]

Can you explain what this code is supposed to be doing? I did not understand
the more complex xpath expressions you used or the "mode='unmix'" attrib.
Grouping is not something I am very familiar with because most of what I am
working on has been straight display of a document text and has not involved
much in the way this kind of manipulation. I read what I could find about
grouping following your post but many of the explantions and examples I
could find do not use it in the way you seemed to have.

I am still in disbelief that something as common as a blockquote was not
accounted for when XSL was designed. I mean they knew XML would encourage
get people to properly structure the data (as this is part of the point) and
they knew that HTML/XHTML did not recognize block level elements inside one
another. And yet, they crerated a transformation standard with no simple way
to change one into the other. The result it seems is a "powerful"
transformation standard that cannot easily transform something as simple as
a high school term paper or a newspaper article.

I will continue to try to understand the more complex parts of XSl (that
until now it seems I haven't had to use) and try to decifer your solution.
While I understand that maybe the solution you offered will work and that I
am just not doing something right, but it really souldn't be this
complicated should it?