Re: [xsl] XSL-FO & Selecting Attributes

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO & Selecting Attributes
From: "craig webber" <craigwebber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:56:16 +0000
I was looking my earlier email and I realized the tone of my last
email might have been rough or at least interpreted negatively.  My
sincere apologies if I did offend anyone.  I just was unsure of what
anyone could add that hadn't already been posted without more
information.  Several working snippets of code were posted after a
short period of unfortunate typos.  I'm glad to hear the problem is
fixed.

Jon Gorman

*** ***

No offence taken. This resource is invaluable with the masters of XSL helping out. My apologies for being impatient and not reading the posted replies more thoroughly.

Craig Webber.

MSN Messenger 7.0 has launched - FREE download! http://messenger.msn.co.za?DI=1054&XAPID=2532