Re: [xsl] Working with multiple files

Subject: Re: [xsl] Working with multiple files
From: RahilQ <qamar_rahil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:55:57 +0100
Hi Charles

I have used the document() function before but its always been to reference a particular element node rather than the document node.

At this point, Im not entirely sure it'll meet my requirements but I can definitely give it a shot. Ive explained my main requirements in a response to Michael Kay's query.

Thanks
Rahil

cknell@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The ususal way to include a second (or more) XML file in an XSLT transformation is by using the document() function. Are you unfamiliar with this function or is it not suitable for some reason you haven't yet explained?