Re: [xsl] Print number of chars depending upon int value

Subject: Re: [xsl] Print number of chars depending upon int value
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:28:01 +1000
This reminds me of a submission to xsl-list in 2001:

"An efficient repeat() template (Was: RE: Re: RE: creating a string of
repeated charactors)"

     http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200107/msg01040.html

So, we have an example of efficient and scalable solution of this
problem for very big N.

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev.