RE: [xsl] Adding line breaks in Title attribute

Subject: RE: [xsl] Adding line breaks in Title attribute
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:39:32 -0400
You have shown us "something like this ..." and a template. I think I can say with confidence that when someone on the lists wants to know "what HTML you want your transformation to generate", he is asking for the HTML output you want to achieve. If you reply with the actual HTML markup you are hoping to produce along with the XML input you are working from, someone will likely be able to help. A description of what you want to produce is not nearly as useful as the actual output you want to produce.

It appears that you have an <order> element in your source file with a structure like this:

<order num="">
  <first_name />
  <last_name />
  <order_disposition />
  <order_detail_id />
  <external_order_number />
</order>

and the output you want to produce is what, exactly? Please show the HTML markup you want on the page when the transformation is over. If the input structure I have inferred is incorrect, please show the actual structure of an <order> element in you source document.

--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email