Re: [xsl] weird formatting and characters with <xsl:text disable-output-escaping>

Subject: Re: [xsl] weird formatting and characters with <xsl:text disable-output-escaping>
From: Spencer Tickner <spencertickner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:10:55 -0700
Hi Michael and Wendell,

Thanks for the advice. I like Michael's idea of defining some form of
representation of the output and doing the final conversion with some
other language. Your serialization suggestion also sounds interesting
so perhaps I will spend a bit of time diving into that. Wendell as you
suggested xml can be imported into InDesign however I have found this
method to be problamatic and my end-users are used to placing tagged
text files into there various InDesign templates.

Also Michael mentioned using output-method="text" and "disable-output
escaping" this is what I tried to do in my original attempt, but came
up with badly formatted output. If you have a sec and check out my
original post maybe there is a way to get the text at least into some
nicely formatted form.

Either or, I appreciate all the advice and suggestions,

Spencer