Re: [xsl] Placing a DOCTYPE in an XSL file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Placing a DOCTYPE in an XSL file
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:02:51 +0100
   Hi all..

   I need to place this definition in an XSL:

   <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN">

   I tried just after the prolog, and in other parts but I get always errors. Ho can I do it?

   Thanks
   Jaime

You'd use the xsl:output instruction, however be warned, if you generate
that it would be non-well formed XML. If the file is XML you have to
give a URI as well as the public identifier, and if you are generating
html then you need the public ID of the HTML DTD not anXHTML one.

David

http://www.star.net.uk