Re: [xsl] Saxon for windows?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon for windows?
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:48:14 -0500
Hi, Karl,

I use Saxon 8.4 on Windows XP. I know other versions are available as
well. You can find them all at

http://saxon.sourceforge.net

I recall reading about a .net port of Saxon, and I recall that it was
generally one minor version behind Saxon (so 8.3 when Saxon is on 8.4,
etc.). However, I don't recall where to find it (as I didn't need it).
Searching Google or the archives of this list should uncover it.

HTH

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
06/01/2005 03:41 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[xsl] Saxon for windows?

All right, is saxon available for windows?  Is it free, or requires
licensing for a commercial application?  Is there a window objecty
model to extend use of Saxon to VB and .Net applications?

Thanks... might be time to swith parsers!