Re: [xsl] Recursive Template ??

Subject: Re: [xsl] Recursive Template ??
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 20:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
With XSLT 1.0, we *may imagine* a named template as a
functional call. Its not exactly a function call. The
xsl:template body creates part of the result tree. It
does'nt return a value like a pure function would do
..

With XSLT 2.0, there is a built in XSLT instruction
called, xsl:function , which returns a result just
like a pure function does. The xsl:function body is a
"sequence constructor" . Sequence constructor is a new
termed coined by the XSLT 2.0 spec.

Regards,
Mukul